BLUEBERRY-PEACH CUSTARD PIE
Low fat fresh fruit pie.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 1. Position a rack in lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, milk, yogurt, flour, cornstarch, almond extract and salt. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold into a 12-inch circle. Place the crust in the pie pan and trim so it overhangs evenly by about 1-inch. Fold the edges under; crimp or flute the edge with your fingers or a fork. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet.
- 4. Arrange peaches in the bottom of the crust and top with the blueberries in an even layer. Pour the milk mixture on top (the fruit will float).
- 5. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove pie from the oven and cover the edges with foil to help prevent overbrowning. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees; return pie to the oven.
- 6. Bake until a knife inserted at the center of the pie comes out clean; another 20 to 25 minutes (the pie may puff up quite a bit but will settle during cooling) . Let cool for 1 1/2 hours. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve chilled
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Whitney1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note