Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Whipped cream
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, brown sugar, lemon juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, place half of the berries in dessert dishes or parfait glasses; top with half of the sour cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note