Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Whipped cream
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, brown sugar, lemon juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, place half of the berries in dessert dishes or parfait glasses; top with half of the sour cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes