Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour,
- 3/4 cup dry rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil.
- 3/4 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl stir together 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour, 3/4 cup dry rolled oats, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 egg (slightly beaten), 3/4 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup canola oil.
- Gently stir liquid mixture into dry mixture until just combined. (Batter will be lumpy.) Fold in 3/4 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes until muffins are golden brown. Cool to room temperature. Freeze in airtight container for up 2 3 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurenSockol and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note