Blueberry Oat Pancakes with Maple Yogurt
Yield: 2 servings of 3 (3-inch) pancakes and about 1/2 cup yogurt mixture
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 50g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 220mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Rs: 4.6g
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1. Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter per pancake into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over, and cook 3 minutes until golden.
- 3. Combine yogurt and maple syrup; serve over pancakes.
- This delicious recipe is from Health's The CarbLovers Diet (order the Diet book or Pocket Guide at CarbLovers.com).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch