Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) biscuit mix
- 1 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 medium nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and 1/2" up the sides of a 1 1/2- to 2- quart baking dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/2 cup sugar, the egg, milk, and lemon peel. Stir until moistened.
- 3. Spoon batter into pan. Top with fruit.
- 4. Mix flour and remaining sugar in a bowl.
- 5. Using a fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over fruit.
- 6. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick in serted into center comes out clean.
- 7. Let cool for half an hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry-Nectarine Buckle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts