Blueberry Muffins with Banana Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest finely grated
- 2 piece(s) large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 very ripe banana sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 and fill 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour with baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk butter with the milk, both sugars, lemon zest and eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 20-25 minutes. Unmold and let cool on rack.
- Make the banana butter. In food processor puree the butter, banana, lemon juice and salt.
- Muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. The butter can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nancykildsig and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note