Blueberry Muffins (Quick Muffin Mix and applesauce)
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Quick Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- • In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients. In another bowl, beat the milk, eggs, applesauce and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- • Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note