Blueberry Muffins (Quick Muffin Mix and applesauce)
For a wonderful addition to your brunch menu, try these delicious muffins. The applesauce adds another layer of flavor which your guests will be trying to figure out what is that taste. From Katrina Shaner: Stronghurst, Illinois. Recipe published in Country Woman May/June 1995.
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Quick Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- • In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients. In another bowl, beat the milk, eggs, applesauce and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- • Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note