Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add baking powder to batter. Add milk alternately with the flour. Stir in blueberries. Spoon into twelve greased or paper lined muffin cups and sprinkle with a mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Bake at 350º for 35-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahKnapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note