- 1.75 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- .25 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- .75 cup(s) milk
- .5 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Wash hands. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients. Then add eggs beaten. Slowly add cup of blueberries. Then pour into muffin pans. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by azumbach and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch