These were good, a little dry.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Egg Beat slightly with fork
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk Stir in
- 1/4 cup(s) Salad Oil Stir in
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sifted Flour Sift together and add
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar Sift together and add
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder Sift together and add
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt Sift together and add
- Stir just until flour is moistened. Batter should by lumpy. Do not overmix. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. At the last, blend in carefully 1 cup well drained fresh blueberries. If canned berries are used, 3/4 cup. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jilltaaay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch