Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) white whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 whole(s) large egg, lightly beaten
- turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine milk, lemon rind, vanilla, and egg; add to flour mixture along with butter. Stir just until moist and add in blueberries. Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray or lined with muffin cups and sprinkle each evenly with 1/4 teaspoon turbinado sugar. Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans; cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mlb626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch