Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- • In a small bowl, mix milk and lemon juice; set aside.
- • In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside. Add egg and oil to milk mixture. Gently stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- • Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 22-24 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note