I made this recipe twice with horrible results. The first time i made it i followed the instructions exactly and they were undercooked. The second time i changed the tempature to 450 and let them bake for 20 minutes. When i took them out I actually thought i had burnt them. But once i let them cool, i cut one in half and they were still undercooked. I don't know. maybe i am doing something wrong, but i was really dissapointed.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together milk, oil, and eggs until well blended. Add to flour mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note