- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir together milk, vegetable oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened. Gently fold in 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note