This is super easy to "assemble"--no cooking. It makes a beautiful presentation.
Blueberry Lemon Trifle
A refreshing lemon filling and fresh blueberries give this sunny dessert sensation plenty of color. From Ellen Peden: Houston, Texas. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 2000.
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 15 3/4-ounce can(s) lemon pie filling
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- • Set aside 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt.
- • In a 3-1/2-qt. serving or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layers twice. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with reserved blueberries, and lemon and mint if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note