Blueberry-Lemon-White Chocolate Tarts
Try dipping the remaining candied peel in melted dark or white chocolate, and save the simmering liquid for flavoring teas, cocktails, or tossing with fresh fruit.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 363
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated fat: 7.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 50.3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 36.7mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 301mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 4 (3-inch) graham cracker tart shells
- 4 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate, chopped and melted (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1/4 cup wild blueberry preserves (such as Bonne Maman)
- 1/4 cup Candied Lemon Peel (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Place graham cracker shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until toasted.
- 3. Combine cream cheese and lemon curd in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Stir in melted chocolate. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into tart shells. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon blueberry preserves and 1 tablespoon Candied Lemon Peel, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts