Blueberry Ice Cream Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 21-ounce can(s) blueberry pie filling
- • In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- • Place ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in pie filling. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes