Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Heavy whipping cream, optional
- • In a skillet, combine blueberries, sugar, and water; bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- • In a bowl, combine the next six ingredients; stir in milk just until moistened (dough will be stiff). Drop by tablespoonfuls over blueberries.
- • Cover and cook 10-15 minutes or until dumplings are puffed and test done. Serve warm with cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note