Blueberry Gorgonzola Salad
From Katherine Emmons, North Oaks, MN
The sublime combination of sweet fruit and salty blue cheese means you can keep the rest of the salad simple. White balsamic vinegar gives the dressing a light flavor.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 323
- Calories from fat: 77%
- Protein: 8.8g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Sodium: 663mg
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 cup loosely packed mixed lettuces (3 oz.)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and salt. Add lettuces and blueberries and toss to coat.
- 2. Divide mixture among 4 salad plates. Sprinkle with pine nuts and gorgonzola, and grind pepper over each salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note