Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5-oz.) package mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 cup roasted, salted almonds*
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh chives (about 1-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3/4 cup bottled raspberry-walnut vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh tarragon leaves
- Toss together all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- *Glazed walnuts may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads