Blueberry Fruit Smoothie
This smoothie is a nutritious low-fat alternative to traditional malts, shakes and sodas. From Mary laJoie: Glenoma, Washington. So many smoothie recipes call for bananas, regardless of the primary ingredient or flavor; this one does not. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2005.
Yield: 3 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes