Blueberry French Toast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slices dry white bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 8 cups)
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, 3/4" cubes
- 1 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1. Place half of the bread cubes over the bottom of a well-buttered 13/9 baking dish. Sprinkle cream che3ese and blueberries over bread cubes. Arrange remaining bread cubes over blueberries.
- 2. IN a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with a rotary beater; beat in milk and the 1/2 cupsyrup. Carefully pour egg mixture over the bread mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
- 3. Bake, covered in a 375 oven for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes more or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, and topping is puffed and golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blgrwy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry French Toast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch