Blueberry French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 1 loaf(s) Italian bread sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half and half
- 1 2/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/4 pound(s) butter (one stick)
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- The night before:
- Butter a 13X9 " pan.
- Arrange bread slices in pan.
- Beat together next seven ingredients and cover the bread slices with this mixture.
- Cover pan and refrigerate over night.
- In the AM:
- Sprinkle egg and bread mixture with blueberries.
- Combine butter and brown sugar and sprinkle over.
- Bake in 350 oven for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OlgaPolga and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes