A fool is a traditional English dessert made of cooked pureed fruit that's chilled and folded into whipped cream. This low-fat shortcut version uses fat-free whipped topping and a canned pie filling.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 27.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 57mg
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 64mg
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 2 gingersnaps, crushed
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; fold together with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon mixture into stemmed glasses or custard cups, and sprinkle with gingersnap crumbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note