Community Recipe from
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 14-ounce can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package(s) (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 12-ounce carton(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart(s) fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- • In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and dry pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- • Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- • Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes