Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan. With an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs to the creamed mixture and beat well. In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat portions of the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix for 3 minutes. With a spatula, fold in vanilla and blueberries. Fill cupcake liners 1/2 to 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
- Blueberry Raspberr Cupcakes: Use 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberrys and 3/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries instead of only blueberries.
- Cranberry Cupcakes: Substitue 1 1/2 cups cranberries for the blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes