Blueberry Crunch Loaf
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons regular oats, uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine, melted.
- Beat 1/4 c butter and cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup sugar beating at medium speed t minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into a greased and floured 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl;stir just until combined. Sprinkle streusel mixture over batter. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foster20480 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Crunch Loaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch