Good recipe, but not the best I've ever had. I liked the graham cracker crust, but it got soggy the second day.
Blueberry Crumble Pie
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 312
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 56.5g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 166mg
- Calcium: 61mg
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham-cracker crust
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, rind, and sour cream; spread over blueberries. Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and margarine; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note