Use Blueberry Compote in this recipe. W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Blueberry Compote (1 recipe)
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter in small pieces
- Spoon compote into 2 ramekins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Combine oats, walnuts, brown sugar and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over compote. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note