It thought that it was tasty. It was not my favorite thing but overall was good. I did add more blueberries than the recipe suggested because I didn't want to have leftovers.
Blueberry Crumb Cake
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 185mg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1. Make topping: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Use fingertips to blend until mixture resembles large peas. Refrigerate.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Cut a 9-inch circle of parchment; place in pan. Mist with cooking spray.
- 3. Make cake: In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, beat sour cream, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and egg white. Beat until frothy, about 3 minutes. Blend in vanilla and yogurt until smooth. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in berries. Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle with topping.
- 4. Bake cake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before turning out of pan. Peel off parchment and turn cake right-side up on rack to cool. Cut into wedges and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch