Community Recipe from
- Blueberry Crisp
- 1 pt. blueberries
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 4 tsp. tapioca
- Few drops bitters (optional)
- 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 2/3 c. quick-cook oats
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- Wash and pick over blueberries. Divide among four 6 ounce custard cups. Sprinkle
- each with 1 teaspoon tapioca, 1 teaspoon sugar and bitters. Prepare toping.
- Spoon topping over each and press gently.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes, turn, cook 2 minute more. If bubbling, remove. If
- not, microwave 30 seconds more. WATCH. Remove carefully, cool, and refrigerate.
- (Thickens as it cools.) May substitute 3 cups sliced peaches or apples for
- berries and sprinkle with lemon juice instead of bitters. Microwave until fork
- tender. Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes