Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 12 oz can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 6 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- Crumb Topping
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 2 cup(s) oats
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine thawed apple juice concentrate and cornstarch; whisk together until completely dissolved. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Add lemon juice, and cinnamon. Stir to blend ingredients. Remove mixture from heat, pour over blueberries, and toss well.
- 2. To prepare crumb topping: In medium size mixing bowl, cream together oil and honey with a whisk. Add chopped nuts, flour and oats. Toss well, coating all dry ingredients with the oil and honey mixture.
- 3. In 9" x 13" baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, place the blueberry filling. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the fruit. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until crumb topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Serve warm with whipped topping of choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klam101301 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes