This was absolutely delicious! I followed the recipe...until I was about to pop it into the oven...using a half of stick of butter, I put pats over the top..the topping just looked a bit too dry to me, so I had to add a little more butter. (I actually wouldn't have minded using the whole stick!!! I'm a Paula Deen-type!!) Will definitely make this next time I want a blueberry dessert!
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 9 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Streusel Topping
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss until berries are coated. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon Streusel Topping over berry mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note