Blueberry Corn Salad
From http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/blueberry-corn-salad/ Simple summer salad with blueberries, sweet corn, cucumbers, cilantro, jalapeño, red onion, and a honey lime dressing. This salad is light and refreshing. I love the pop of color and juiciness the blueberries add to the corn salad. The cucumbers also add a nice crunch. The salad is full of flavor thanks to the cilantro, jalapeño, red onion, and honey lime dressing.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ear(s) fresh sweet corn husked
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Yield: Serves 6-8
- Note-you can make this salad a day in advance. It keeps well.
- 1. In a large pot, bring water to boiling. Add corn. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from the cobs. Discard cobs.
- 2. In a large serving bowl, combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. To make the dressing, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyDiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads