I made this for a work breakfast and for my family visiting during the holidays. Everyone loved it and I had so many requests for the recipe.
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Sift together flour and next 3 ingredients in another bowl. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3. Toss 1 1/4 cups blueberries in 1 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup blueberries.
- 4. Stir together 2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar, sliced almonds, and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- 5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes; remove sides of pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads