Combine the dry ingredients the night before for a quick morning start. Serve this cake warm or at room temperature.
Southern Living JANUARY 2013
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Sift together flour and next 3 ingredients in another bowl. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Toss 1 1/4 cups blueberries in 1 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup blueberries.
4. Stir together 2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar, sliced almonds, and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes; remove sides of pan.
Go to Full Version of