Blueberry Cinnamon-Burst muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 lsrge eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen wild blueberries
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Lightly spoon 1/4 cup flour into a measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl, and cut in 3 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 3. Place 1 cup sugar and 1/3 cup butter in a bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed 1 minute or until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Lightly spoon 2 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries and cinnamon mixture (batter will be thick).
- 4. Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. Cool in pans 5 minutes on a wire rack. Remove muffins from pans; place on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Cinnamon-Burst muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts