Blueberry Chicken Salad
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup(s) (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Bibb lettuce leaves, optional
- • Set aside a few blueberries for garnish. In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, celery, red pepper, onions and remaining blueberries. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt; drizzle over chicken mixture and gently toss to coat.
- • Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. Top with reserved blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note