Blueberry Cheesecake Pull-A-Parts
Community Recipe from
- 10 Rhodes dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon(s) white sugar divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- zest of lemon
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- Thaw rolls, covered, for 30 minutes. Cut rolls in half. Place rolls cut-side down in a lightly sprayed 9-inch cake pan. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
- Brush rolls with melted butter. Sprinkle blueberries over rolls.
- With a hand-held mixer, mix cream cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons white sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Spread over rolls. Combine lemon zest, brown sugar and remaining white sugar. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Cover and let rise until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 20 minutes. Cover and bake an additional 7-9 minutes. Allow rolls to cool for 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes