Blueberry Cheesecake Pull-A-Parts
Community Recipe from
- 10 Rhodes dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon(s) white sugar divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- zest of lemon
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- Thaw rolls, covered, for 30 minutes. Cut rolls in half. Place rolls cut-side down in a lightly sprayed 9-inch cake pan. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
- Brush rolls with melted butter. Sprinkle blueberries over rolls.
- With a hand-held mixer, mix cream cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons white sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Spread over rolls. Combine lemon zest, brown sugar and remaining white sugar. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Cover and let rise until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 20 minutes. Cover and bake an additional 7-9 minutes. Allow rolls to cool for 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note