Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 11/2 cup(s) blueberries about144 berries
- 18 1/2 ounce box corn bread mix
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- confectioners sugar for garnish
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed, optional
- 1. Heat oven to 400 F. Generously coat 12 cups in a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 5 or 6 blueberries in each muffin cup; set aside.
- 2. In a medium-size bowl, stir corn bread mix, egg, granulated sugar and milk until combined.
- 3. Top the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of batter. Repeat with another layer of 5 or 6 blueberries and 1 tablespoon of batter on top. Muffin cups should be about half full.
- 4. Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes. Cool in muffin pan on rack for 5 minutes. Run a sharp knife around each cup and remove cakes to racks to cool completely.
- 5. To serve, turn upside down. Dust with confectioners' sugar and top with a dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
blueberry cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes