If you read the recipe you will see it doesn't say where to put the sour cream or when to add the dry ingredients. Of course if you know how to bake you will know when to add it. I greased and floured the pan because I had a feeling and it stuck anyway, what a mess!! The glaze called for 1 1/2 or 2 tbsp of lemon juice. I added 3 tbsp and it was still hard to drizzle. If you insist on making this I would add less sugar for the icing. I haven't tasted it yet but it is such a mess I will never make it again
Blueberry Bundt Cake
Yield: 12 servings
- 3 cups PLUS 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D or Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
Combine 3 cups flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
Beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D with 2 cups granulated sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 2 teaspoons vanilla Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar with remaining 1 tablespoon flour in medium bowl. Add blueberries; toss to coat. Gently fold blueberry mixture into cake batter. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
For glaze, blend confectioners sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl; drizzle over cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings