Quick to make summertime dessert.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) fresh wild blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 package(s) frozen pie crust
- 1 container(s) whipped topping
- 2 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- To prepare filling, combine 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, juice, and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thick. Place in a large bowl; add remaining 2 cups blueberries and blackberries, stirring to coat. Cover and chill.Bake frozen pie crust as directed. Place whipped topping in bottom of crust. Add berry mixture. Chill in fridge uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by springhilllad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note