Blueberry, Apple, Gorgonzola Paninis
Community Recipe from
- 8 slice(s) Italian Bread
- 8 ounce(s) Gorgonzola crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh blueberries
- 1 whole(s) apple thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) ham or smoked turkey
- 1 cup(s) argula
- 2 tablespoon(s) red pepper jelly, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Layer 4 bread slices evenly with Gorgonzola, blueberries, apples, ham and arugula.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper jelly on side of each of the remaining 4 bread slices; place bread slices, jelly sides down, on top of arugula. Brush sandwiches with olive oil.
- Cook sandwiches in batches in a preheated Panini press or grill pan 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenleslie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry, Apple, Gorgonzola Paninis Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes