Blueberry and Banana Cream Cheese Pie
Chilll: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 21 ounce(s) blueberry pie filling
- 3 tablespoon(s) chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 16 ounce(s) Cool whip or whipped cream
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- Press pecans into pie shells and bake @350 until light brown. Drizzle baked shell with chocolate. Slice bannanas into crust. Cream the cream cheese and sugar together. Mix in whipped cream. Pour over bananas. Top with blueberry. Chill at least four hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry and Banana Cream Cheese Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts