For a tangy treat, serve with low-fat lemon frozen yogurt.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Southern Living
Bake: 50 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 40.2g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 247mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 cup reduced-fat all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chilled light butter, cut up
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly and begins to stick together.
- Combine granulated sugar and flour. Toss together granulated sugar mixture, blueberries, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Transfer blueberry mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick Heart Smart All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts