- 1 cup reduced-fat all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chilled light butter, cut up
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- calories 248
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fat 9.7 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 4.4 g
- carbohydrate 40.2 g
- fiber 3.7 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 247 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly and begins to stick together.
Combine granulated sugar and flour. Toss together granulated sugar mixture, blueberries, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Transfer blueberry mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick Heart Smart All-Purpose Baking Mix.