Blue & White's Chicken Salad
Clever cookbook committees could often woo coveted recipes from local cafes and restaurants. Birmingham's Blue & White Cafe closed years ago, but its chicken salad still receives rave reviews whenever it's served. Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard is essential to the unique flavor, so no subs, please! From The Collection, an Anniversary Cookbook by Mountain Brook Baptist Church.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 3/4 pounds cooked chicken breast tenders, chilled and chopped (about 4 cups)
- 3 to 4 celery ribs, diced (including some leaves)
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard (such as Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note