Blue Ribbon White Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 egg whites
- Marshmallow Glaze
- Candied cherries
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with half-and-half, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 10- inch Bundt pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until cake tests done. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely. Drizzle Marshmallow Glaze over cake, and garnish with candied cherries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings