Blue Plate Beef Patties
Fix these moist, mild-tasting patties with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles and the gravy, which gets great flavor from fresh mushrooms. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 1999.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 12-ounce jar(s) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 to 3 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- • In a bowl, beat the egg; stir in onions, bread crumbs and mustard. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- • In an ungreased skillet, cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- • In a small bowl, combine gravy, water and horseradish; add mushrooms. Pour over patties. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note