This recipe is terrible. It's too salty and the flavors don't work well together. It tastes like Cheddar cheese and chili sauce. It looks awful as well. I regret making it because it was a waste of a lot of Cheddar and pecans.
Blue Moon Inn Cheese Spread
Tailgate Tip: Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days ahead.
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Garnish: sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- Assorted vegetables and crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Cool 5 minutes; finely chop pecans.
- 2. Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Stir in cheese and pecans. Garnish, if desired. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note